Error "No tasks found for this LPN" When Dropping Loaded Licence Plate Numbers (LPNs) Picked From Multiple LPNs
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.1 version, Pick Load
When attempting to loaded tasks picked from multiple LPNs
the following error occurs.
"No tasks found for this LPN"
Here are the steps that we followed to duplicate the issue...
1) Make sure to choose an item which does not have anything available in stock (just to make it simple)
2) Create 2 alias receipts, each with a quantity of 2. But both on different LPNs. i.e. 2 on LPN-A and 2 on LPN-B
3) Create 2 sales orders. One for qty 1 and another for qty 3
4) Assign both sales orders to the same delivery using the shipping transactions form
5) Run pick release for the above delivery. This way only those 2 sales orders are included in the pick release batch. It is critical that both sales orders are in the same batch.
6) Validate the 2 tasks on the control board, one for a qty of 1 and another for a qty of 3, both having the same source locator.
7) Assign priorities to the 2 tasks....higher priority to the one with qty 1.
8) Log into MSCA. Choose 'Discrete picking'.
9) Generate a Transfer LPN (Xfer LPN) for the 1st task with qty 1. Make sure to use the same Xfer LPN for all tasks in the group. Last task in the group might default the Inventory LPN. But override that and choose the Xfer LPN.
10) Drop the loaded task and it will show an error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms