Service: Automatic Task Creation From Service Request Generates Unhandled Exception ORA-06502
(Doc ID 1319619.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After having setup automatic Task creation from Service Requests based on Task Type Attribute Configuration, when manually creating the Service Request from the Contact Center form and saving it, the following error occurs:
In spite of the error, the Service Request gets saved but the associated Task does not get created.
FRM-40735:POST-DATABASE-COMMIT trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06502
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set profile Option "Service: Auto Generate Tasks on SR creation" = "Task Type Attribute Configuration"
2. Create a Service Request Type.
3. Map an attribute to the Service Request Type.
4. Add a List of Values to the Attribute i.e. with 2 values.
5. Map both values in the list to a Task Type using the Task Type Attribute Configuration.
6. Open Contact Center.
7. Create the Service Request, selecting one of the values in the List associated to the Attribute.
8. Save the SR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document