CANCELLED BAT CASHFLOWS APPEAR AS RECONCILED
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.1 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The bank account transfer cash flows appear as reconciled even though the bank account transfer is canceled
The bank account transfer cash flows will not appear as reconciled if the bank account transfer is canceled.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a bank account transfer between the bank accounts ACT-01 and ACT-02 for $1000. Say the transaction number is 100.
2. Go to the Bank Statement and Reconciliation form for Bank account ACT-01 and query for the available cash management cash flow transactions.
3. The transaction of $1000 created in step 1 shows up in the available transactions form. Don't close this form.
4. Now, go to the bank account transfer search page and query for the transaction number 100. The Cancel option for this BAT transaction is enabled as none of the cash flows are cleared/reconciled.
5. Cancel the BAT. The cancel is completed successfully.
6. Go to the Available transaction window which was left open with the $1000 cash management cash flow transaction. Reconcile the transaction.
The transaction is successfully reconciled
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms