R12:CE/PAY:Bank Transfer Payment Process Request Completes with Status Document Validation Error: "Supplier Bank Account attached to document payable is end dated"
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a Bank Transfer and settling the payment with the Payment Process Request in Payments the following error occurs:
Supplier Bank Account attached to document payable is end dated.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to a Cash Management responsibility
2. Create and validate a Bank Account transfer with the Settle payment in Payables option.
3. Go to a Payments responsibility.
4. Go to the Payment Template. Validate IBY Funds Disbursement.
5. In the Payment Process Request click Take Action / add PPR and Submit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms