Email Center Agent Sees 'My Inbox' As Empty When One Specific Message Is Assigned To The Agent
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Email Center - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 19-APR-2013***
Find that when an email subject is longer that 240 characters, upon opening this email the agent's inbox content disappears.
Expect that when opening an email an agent's inbox is not affected by this.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Ensure an agent already has existing emails in ttheir inbox
1. Send an email with subject of more 240 characters
2. Email center agent console responsibility
3. open email - then cancel to process later
4. Check inbox by - Messages tab - inbox - no emails are seen
5. Message can be seen from the Supervisor queue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms