Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 14-Dec-2013***
Trying to settle Claim, not able to populate the related customer lov.
1) Setup customers with buying group relationship(Cust A and Cust B)
2) Set up a budget and a accrual offer for Cust A
3) Book, ship, and invoice an order for the customer and an item to create an accrual for Cust A
4) Run Fund Accrual Engine
5) Check the budget to make sure the accrual occurs
6) Create an invoice for the related customer, Cust B(This is not a customer that we created an OM order for).
7) Create a receipt for Cust B by applying full amount to the invoice of Cust B and also Non-invoice related deduction.
Fore example, Invoice is $200, the payment is $150. Non-invoice related deduction is $50. This create a claim for $50.
8) With the claim of Cust B, we associate the earning(accrual) to the accruals of Cust A.
9) In the settlement page, try to select Cust A to settle to Cust A instead of Cust B.
10) LOV does not provide to select Cust A.
I am trying to settle a claim of One of customers where they share relationships. With Buying group, we were able to associate earnings to accruals. In the settelement page, we have a option to settle a claim with a related customer, but why I am not able to populate a related customer?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms