Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Report:ARBARL.RDF - Revenue Recognition
Invoices with rules (Advanced or Arrears) are not getting picked up by the Revenue Recognition process when run with Submit Accounting Process.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Transactions >Transactions
- Generate Invoice with Rules (Save) (Complete).
- Run following script which shows Invoice in the queue.to be processed by Revenue Recognition, and confirm that the invoice is listed.
- Incomplete the Invoice.
- Run following the same SQL script and confirm the invoice is still in the queue.
- Perform Submit Accounting, this will call Revenue Recognition Master Program as part of its process. Since the Invoice created above is incomplete, Revenue Recognition will not process it, and this is correct.
- Run the same SQL script again. This time you will note that the Invoice has been removed from the queue.
- Now go back to the Transaction form and Complete the Invoice
- Run the same SQL script again, and verify that the Invoice was not added back to the queue.
- At this point if you run Submit Accounting again, the Revenue Recognition Process will not see this invoice in the queue, and will not create the proper distributions for it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms