Last updated on JUNE 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 2-JAN-2015.
Budget adjustment error.
Amount Entered is More Than the Amount Committed by this Fund for this Object. Please enter a valid amount and/or a fund.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Budget > Adjustments
- Select Decrease committed and earned amount as Adjustment type
- Enter Offer name and customer, enter amount
- Receive the error even though amount entered is not more than amount committed.
The problem can also occur on increase earned amount on an accrual budget. Error message when trying to increase earned amount on accrual budget
Error with DEBUG on :
p_act_util_rec.plan_currency_code mg: ZAR
l_act_util_rec.plan_currency_code mg: ZAR
l_act_budgets_rec.arc_act_budget_used_by mg: OFFR
update_Act_budgets.plan_currency_code mg: ZAR
Amount entered is more than the amount committed by this fund for this object. Please enter a valid amount and/or a fund.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms