MFS Laptop: New Lines Not Added To Parts Order
(Doc ID 1320782.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.2 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:CSPTRREQ.FMB - CSP:Parts Requirements
On Mobile Field Service Laptop> Spares Management: whenever a Parts Requirement line item is added to a existing requirement, the parts order is not getting created for the new line.
1. Create a new Parts Requirement line from MFS (Mobile Field Service) client.
2. Synchronize and run 'Processes Uploaded Mobile Data'.
3. Check the requirement line in forms. A new order is created for the line.
4. In the client, add one more line to the same Parts Requirement.
5. Synchronize and run process Processes Uploaded Mobile Data.
6 Check the requirement line in forms. Note that the parts order for the line is not getting created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document