Unable to process receipt in MRC Reporting Set of Books
(Doc ID 1320866.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reporting Set of Books issues
Additional fixes included in this patch
1. ROUNDING ISSUE WHEN AMOUNT IS CHANGED AFTER POSTING
2. CHANGING THE DIST OF A MISC RECEIPT WITH TAX, CREATES UNBALANCE IN RSOB
3. ADDING THE BANK CHARGE TO A RECEIPT AFTER POSTING CAUSE UNBALANCED DISTRIBUTIONS
4. UNBALANCED ACC IN REP SOB FOR FOREIGN CURR RECEIPTS WHEN BANK CHARGE IS ADDED AFTER RATE ADJUST
5. BANK CHARGES NOT UPDATED PROPERLY IN MRC TABLES
6. ENHANCED PMNT BASED REVREC - AUTO INVOICE & OTHER
7. CHANGE AMOUNT TO HIGHER VALUE CAUSES UNBALANCED ACCOUNTING
8. GAIN/LOSS NOT ACCTED FOR IN RSOB WHEN CLEARING
Receipt is not Generating exchange gain loss rows in Reporting Set of books.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document