When Attempting To Forward PO No Contingent Workers Available In Forward PO To LOV
(Doc ID 1321062.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:POCFH - Fill Employee Hierarchy
It is not possible to forward a purchase order to a contingent worker. When attempting to forward it, no contingent worker can be found in the Forward To list of values. This is happening even though the profile option "HR: Expand Role of Contingent Worker" is set to Yes at Site level.
This issue can be reproduced as followed:
1. Create a contingent worker and assign position that exists in employee hierarchy.
2. Navigate to Reports > Run and launch "Fill Employee Hierarchy".
3. As preparer navigate to Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders.
4. Create a purchase order and choose Approve.
5. Select 'Forward' and invoke LOV for Forward To
6. The contingent worker is not available in the LOV.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document