R12:AP: Generic Data Fix (GDF) Patch for Populating the Missing AP_LIABILITY_BALANCE Records
(Doc ID 1321370.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.2 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.6 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upgraded invoices from R11i are appearing in Trial balance as fully paid because they were missing records in the table AP_LIABILITY_BALANCE.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Responsibility Payables Manager
2. Navigation: Menu > View > Requests > Submit a New Request... > Single Request
3. Select from List of Values (LOV) > Account Payables Trial Balance
4. Provide the End Date parameter > [B] Submit
5. Open report output > View Output and observed that the Invoice is reported as fully paid
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document