Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Keyboard shortcut "Alt-Tab" used for switching between top-level windows is not working after data is uploaded from WEB ADI to EBS
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open sheet in MS Excel 2007
2. Open another sheet in MS Excel 2007
3. Try to switch between these two opened windows by using "Alt-Tab" and it works
4. Upload data to EBS from MS Excel using WEB ADI
5. Try again to switch between these two opened windows by using "Alt-Tab" and it does not works.
Using MS Excel 2007
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms