Prior Pay Values in Incorrect Format
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.0 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.8 version, Assignment,Term,Pay,ChgMgr,LOA
Find the 'Change Pay: Review' Page and Approval Notification page displays in incorrect format for prior pay values when the salary amount is a large amount. The Salary amounts are large for some south American countries.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manager Self-Service -> Change Pay
2. Click Action icon. (Select person with Salary amount with millions)
3. Click âPropose Pay Changeâ button
4. Enter Change % to 3. The prior values displays in correct format in the Pay Details page.
Actual Pay Amount 640,824,903
Change Amount 640,812,478
Annual Equivalent 640,824,903
Annual Full Time Equivalent 640,824,903
5. Click Next
6. The Prior values in the 'Change Pay: Review' Page displays in wrong format.
Example: Shows following
Pay Amount 6.40824903E8
Change Amount 6.40812478E8
Annual Equivalent 6.40824903E8
Annual Fulltime Equivalent 6.40824903E8
7. Login as the approver
8. Navigate to 'Manager Self-Service' -> 'All Actions Awaiting Your Attention'
9. Click on the Notification for the above Change Pay.
10. New Pay region also shows the same prior wrong format values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms