User-Defined Variable Values Not Displayed In Contract Clause Preview
(Doc ID 1321693.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When previewing an individual clause from contract terms attached to a Purchase Order, user-defined variable values are not displayed in the the preview PDF. They are displayed as underscores. System-defined variable values are correctly displayed. If the whole contract is previewed, then all variables are correctly displayed, the problem only happens in the Clause preview.
This occurs when previewing the clause from different navigations. The example given below is for viewing from Buyer Work Center, but there are other navigations where clause preview is possible and the same issue occurs.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to (R) Purchasing (N) Buyer Work Center > Orders
2. Select Actions > Update Contract terms
3. Click on the 'Update' pencil icon next to the clause with the variable in it
4. The clause is displayed with the variables and on the left the variables are listed with the user-defined variables having a value
5. Click the Preview button for the clause
- the clause preview doesn't show the user-defined variable value (it does show the seeded variable value correctly).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document