Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting and editing the saved query on more than one Advanced Layout at a time, the saved query does not save as expected. Instead it populates the saved query field with the last saved query selected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM.
2. Click Configuration and Adminstration --> User Configuration --> Advanced Layout.
3. Click Search.
4. Select 2 Advanced Layouts which contain the Shipment Table.
5. Click Edit to edit both advanced layouts.
6. On Number 1, under Primary Pane, click Buy Shipment Table.
7. Change the saved query to one of the options in the dropdown.
8. Click Next.
9. On Number 2, under Primary Pane, click Buy Shipment Table.
10. Change the saved query to one of the queries in the dropdown - a different one that selected on the first.
11. Click Finished at the top of the page.
12. Click the x to close the confirmation page.
13. Click Configuration and Administration --> User Configuration --> Advanced Layout.
14. Click Search.
15. Edit the first Advanced Layout Chosen and under Primary Pane, click Buy Shipment Table.
16. Notice the saved query was the one selected on the 2nd Advanced Layout.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms