Last updated on MAY 13, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- User can be able to run a PPR, which select Invoices with status 'Needs Revalidation'
- Payment Process Request selects Invoices with status "Needs Revalidation"
- Payment Process Request should not select the Invoice with status 'Needs Revalidation'
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Choose AP Responsibility
2. Click on Invoice > Entry >Invoice Batch. Enter in a batch name
3. Click on invoices button
4. Enter in the invoice header
5. Click on the Lines Tab
6. Enter in the Line (Item) Amount and Distribution
7. Click on the next line and click calculate tax
8. Validate invoice and Save
9. Click on the line tab again
10. Click on the next available line
11. Choose Item enter in a value
12. The Invoice will now be marked as Needs Revalidation
13. You now need to run your payment process
14. Click on Payments > Entry > Payment Manager
15. Fill out all the relevant information that is required
16. The Invoice with Needs Revalidation status is getting selected
Due to this issue, Needs Revalidation status invoices are getting selected and paid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms