Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following symptoms have been identified on tax recalculation and resolved by the patch identified in the solution section:
1. The LAST_UPDATE_DATE column in PO_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL table is not updated when the Recoverable Tax or Price is updated on the Purchase Order (PO).
For other values updated like Quantity the LAST_UPDATE_DATE column is getting updated in PO_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL table. Reference <Bug 10305728>.
2. Incorrect Tax amount and Total tax amount getting displayed (after re-calculation) in the Manage Tax Page. Reference <Bug 13342892>.
3. After creating a Purchase order, navigate to manage tax and in the Additional Tax Information enter or replace the tax details. On Apply the following
warning message is displayed. 'An error has occurred during tax calculation which could impact tax information display.' Reference <Bug 14687381> or <Bug 1479863>2
4. After the tax code for Sales Tax Regime is updated the non-recoverable tax was not re-calculated. Reference <Bug 14672181>.
5. When you enter a tax override from Taxable to Non-Taxable on the Oracle PO's and click the Apply the system is not removing the tax for a PO. You have to unreserve the PO and change the quantity, save and reserve in order to reset the tax. Reference <Bug 17243192>.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms