Forward and Back Buttons In Internet Browser Causes 'Webpage Has Expired' Error Or Does Not Show The Expected Screen.
(Doc ID 1322730.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 24-Jun-2013***
When we use the Forward or Back buttons in our Internet Browser OTM does not always show the page that was expected or shows an error to state the webpage has expired, why is this?
1) Click on the Order Release menu option
2) From the Order Release page, run an open search
3) Edit one of the Order Releases
4) Click the Finished button
5) Click the back button on the internet explorer page two times
6) Error: webpage has expired
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|