Additional Search Criteria Details Descriptive Flexfield Values do not get Displayed in the Home Page for Recruiter or Manager
(Doc ID 1322733.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to personalize in segments from Additional Search Criteria Details, the system pulls through segments from Additional Vacancy Details Descriptive Flexfield.
1. Create Segments for Global Data Elements for the DFFs "Additional Vacancy Details" and "Additional Search Criteria Details."
Additional Vacancy Details: VacSeg1 [Attribute1] & VacSeg2 [Attribute2].
Additional Search Criteria Details: SearchSeg1 [Attribute1] & SearchSeg2[Attribute3].
2. Create a vacancy in such a way that the following values are entered for the above segments:
DFF: Additional Vacancy Details:
VacSeg1 : VacSeg1Value
VacSeg2 : VacSeg2Value
DFF: Additional Search Criteria Details:
SearchSeg1 : SearchSeg1Value
SearchSeg2 : SearchSeg2Value
3. Navigate to iRecruitment Manager Home Page using iRecruitment Manager or iRecruitment Recruiter with the user who is the vacancy manager for the above created vacancy.
4. Enable the personalization in the My Recent Vacancies table of the page to display the item:
Flex: (VacancySummary.VacancySummaryRegion.SearchCriteriaFlexResults) with Rendered as True.
The segment list for the segments created in Step1 can also be mentioned.
Global Data Elements|SearchSeg1|SearchSeg2
and save the personalization.
5. Navigate back to the iRecruiment home page and notice the values entered for additional vacancy details DFF are displayed for Attribute 1 and for Attribute 3 there is null value.
The system is picking up values as entered for Additional Vacancy Details Descriptive Flexfield.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document