List Of Values In OM: Default Salesrep Excludes Sales Persons Created After Resource Import
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-Jul-2013***
On : 12.1.3 version,
Find that Sales Persons that are manually created after importing the resource can't be selected for the 'OM: Default Salesrep' profile. The new salesrep can be selected in the sales order form.
Expect to be able to use the new sales rep.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Import resource 51489 (SHARP, Mr SAMUEL) with:
- 'Create Sales People' is checked
- 'Operating Unit': 'CAE Inc OU'
2. Review and Import, see Name SHARP, Mr SAMUEL - Organization CAE Inc BG
3. Select Details and see receivables tab shows row for CAE inc OU,
4. Import resource 44626 ( SHAW, Mr REECE )with:
- 'Create Sales People' is unchecked
6. Select Details.
7. row added for 'CAE Inv OU - sales person number = 10684
8. Attempt to select the sales person for profile 'OM: Default Salesrep'
-- Site level Profile option, LOV - shows 'SHARP, Mr. SAMUEL' - OP = CAE inc OU. 'SHAW, Mr REECE' cannot be selected --
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms