Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 30-May-2013***
On 12.1.2, find that when an applicant is created in different a business group for an
active external candidate, the existing candidate is end dated and creating a new record for candidate with applicant's effective start date. This is the same case from application as well as using applicant API
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility Name - iRecruitment External Candidate.
2. Register as an external candidate.
3. A candidate record is created in Registration Business Group.
4. Apply for vacancy in Registration Business Group.
5. Apply for vacancy in other Business Group.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms