MFS Laptop Error: 'Please enter the value in the field "Required Item"' When Deleting Lines From 'Create Parts'
(Doc ID 1324540.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to delete one from multiple lines in the 'Create Parts Order' page prior to saving, the fields is cleared, but the line is not removed. When clicking 'Apply' to save, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in to the MFS Laptop application
2. Go to 'Create Parts Order'
3. Enter the Part Number, quantity, and 'Need By Date'
4. Add another row
5. Enter the Part Number
6. Click on the 'Trash' icon to delete the second line.
Note that it does not work, i.e. it does not delete the second line
7. Click on the 'Apply' button and the error appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document