Incorrect Order Line Reservations After Order Line Split
(Doc ID 1325461.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version: 12.1.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Trx Changes & Cancellations
We discovered an issue with the OM Reservation details screens and process after reserving an order to a purchase order, receiving the po partially to two lots, and splitting the Order line.
When reserving an order line against a PO and a partial receipt is done with two lots, manually splitting an order line does not keep the proper reservation qty on the remaining booked line.
Expect Line 1.1 to have a proper reservation reference to the purchase order in addition to the proper remaining order qty.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO with Item A and Qty 20.
2. Create a SO with same Item A, Book Order, Qty = 20.
3. Reserve Order line to PO from step #1 matching Qty = 20.
4. Partially receive PO, Qty = 10 to two different lots (LotA=6, LotB=4).
5. Under Sales Order Actions, Split Order line Qty 10 by 10.
1. Split lines occur as they should initially, Line 1.1 maintains proper PO reference, but Qty <> 10. Qty is a Qty from a previous lot qty.
2. Line 1.2 shows a proper reservation Qty = 10 to the lots from the receipt.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document