Credit Check Processor Is Not Releasing The Credit Hold On Sales Order Even Though Credit Limit Is Available
(Doc ID 1325737.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit Check Processor is not releasing the credit hold on sales order even though credit limit is available for customer. Initialize Credit summaries request and Credit Exposure Report ran before this.
The out put of Credit Exposure Report is not matching with Customer Credit Snapshot report which is available in Accounts receivables.
Exposure amount and overall credit limit amount is showing wrongly in Credit Exposure Report when compared to Credit Snapshot report.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create customer with credit limit at account level as well site level. Enable Credit Check box at Profile tab and gave 100 GBP as Overall Credit limit.
2. Create Sales Order for 160 GBP and try to book the order. System put the order in Hold due to Credit Check Hold Failure.
3. Create a cash receipt for the customer for 1000 GBP and run the Credit Snap shot. Report showing total available credit limit is 1100 GBP.
4. Run "Initialize Credit Summaries" request in Order management and run " Credit Exposure Report". The Credit Exposure Report out put is not matching with Credit Snapshot report.
Receipt amount is not included in Credit Exposure Report.
5. Run the "Credit Check Processor" request to release the Sales Order. System is not released the Sales Order. Output showing "Fail" as credit status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document