Custom Security Profile does not Restrict Vacancy Access
(Doc ID 1325971.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Recruiter is able to see all the vacancies that belong to other organziations.
Expectation is that the recruiter would see only vacancies belonging to the organization they support (as maintained in Organization Descriptive Flexfield).
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add two fields to the Add'l Org. Unit Details Descriptive Flexfield to store the person_id of the person that is selected. Name these fields as Internal Recruiter and External Recruiter.
2. Open one organization (preferably the one that you would use in vacancy) and then add the two recruiters. The table stores the person_id.
3.Create a Global security profile with the folllowing settings
View Employee - Restricted
View Contingent workers - Restricted
View Applicants - Restricted
View Candidates - All
Check 'Restrict on Individual Assignment' check box
Organization Security - View all Organization (No Security)
Supervisor Security - No Supervisor Security
Custom Security - Restrict the people visible to this profile
ASSIGNMENT.Organization_id in (select organization_id from hr_all_organization_units where
attribute4 = fnd_global.employee_id
or attribute5 = fnd_global.employee_id)
Verfiy the code and save the global profile
4. Assign the global profile created in previous to HR:Security Profile at iRecruitment Recruiter responsibility level.
5. Run the security list maintenance process.
6. Login as the recruiter (the person that was chosed as recruiter at the organization level) and search for vacancy.
All vacancies in the system including those the recruiter does not support shows up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document