How To Change The Outbound Email Account When Creating An Email From A Service Request
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Email Center - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.2 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently, in order for the default 'From' email account to be changed while sending an email from the Email Center Message Component in the Service Request form, the agents have to do the following steps:
1. Service responsibility > Service Requests > Find Service Requests
2. Search for and open any open service request
3. Click on the 'Outbound Email' button to open Email Center to compose a new email
4. The 'From' email account cannot be changed to anything else
5. Click on 'Message Preferences' and see that the user is assigned as an agent to multiple accounts. Change the default account
6. On Message Preferences page - select account that email is to be sent from
7. Click Update. Click Finished. User is returned to the email. From account has not changed
8. Close the window and re-open it by clicking on the 'Outbound Email' button again. From account then changes to the new default value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms