How To Generate a Server Usage Audit Report for BI Publisher Enterprise
(Doc ID 1326571.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2019
Applies to:BI Publisher (formerly XML Publisher) - Version 10.1.3.4.1 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 10.1 to 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is it possible to generate Audit Reports from BI Publisher Enterprise.
For example audit all report executions in BI Publisher
(not only those which are scheduled).
- who executed
- start/end date
- report name
- data source name
- BI Answers request name which the report accessed
- table name which the report accessed
- the number of record which the report queried.
- whether cache was used or not
- session ID(which is linked with Usage Tracking)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document