Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to test the Transaction Type OKL LA Contract Booking Approval in the Approvals Management Test Workbench the following error occurs:
The transaction ID specified returned an incorrect number of rows for TRANSACTION_REQUESTOR_PERSON_ID. Ensure you specify a valid transaction ID and the dynamic query of the attribute returns correct number of rows.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Profile Option: 'OKL: Lease Contract Approval Process' = 'Approvals Management'
2. Create, Price and Activate a contract.
3. At this point, you should have two workflows started:
a. 'Lease Contract Booking Approval' and should be in an Active state waiting for 'Approvals Flow'.
b. 'OKL - Approvals'. If you don't have any rules defined, then it's likely in an Error state.
4. Select the 'OKL - Approvals' WF and click the 'Activity History' button.
5. Click the 'Update Attributes' button and note the 'Transaction Id' number.
6. Logon to Responsibility: 'Approvals Management Business Analyst'
7. Query transaction Type = 'OKL LA Contract Booking Approval' and go to the Test Workbench.
8. From the Test Workbench, chose the 'Run Real Transaction Test' button.
9. Enter the 'Transaction Id' number from 'OKL - Approvals' WF. Click Go.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms