Error When Clicking Generate Wsdl Button In Soa Gateway
(Doc ID 1326958.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a 12.1.3 Vision instance, the follow condition occurs:
1. Log on as SYSADMIN/<passwd>.
2. Choose responsibility Integrated SOA Gateway, function Integration Repository.
3. Click on Search.
4. Search for FND_USER_PKG as the Internal Name.
5. Click in the hyperlink in the results.
6. Generate WDSL button is visible on the top-right of the screen.
Service Provider Access resulted in exception 'oracle.apps.fnd.soa.util.SOAException: IRepAccessError: IRepAccessError: Error in interface type. Exhausted Resultset' when attempting to perform 'GENERATE'. Please view Service Provider logs for more details
Installed and configured Integrated SOA Gateway.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!