Last updated on DECEMBER 25, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Audit Expense Report
On : 12.1.3 version, Expenses Audit and Receipt Management
Adjusted lines are duplicated in the adjustment notification sent to the preparer when Auditor adjust the Expense Line Amount during Audit.
Expect Adjusted lines should not be duplicated in the adjusted notification sent to the preparer
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Internet Expenses Responsibility
2. Create expense report with all required information.
3. Submit for approval
4. Approver login and approves the expense report.
5. Internet Expense Auditor
6. Query the Expense Report
7. Move to Process Exceptions Tab
8. Modify the Amount and give Audit Issue Reason
9. Mark Receipts as verified
10. Click Apply
11. Login as user to work list
12. Open the Adjustment Notifications
13. Find two lines for the adjusted Line with same amount
14. Total Line Amount shows double the original adjusted amount
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms