Ignore Service Time Criteria On Merge Does Not Work
(Doc ID 1327778.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to merge two shipments that do not have compatible times while using the Ignore Constraint selection of ignore "Service Time Feasibility", It is expecting this action to be successful. However, it is failing with the following error.
Forced merge failed - No feasible service time found for the merged shipment x.xxx.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
A.Created two Order Releases with incompatible time windows
B. Planned each of these onto their own shipments
1. Navigate to Shipment Management -> Shipment Manager -> Buy Shipments
2. Search for the two Shipments
3. Select both and Actions -> Operational Planning -> Change Shipment Route -> Merge Shipments
4. Select Parameter Set: DEFAULT
5. Select EVERY option in the Ignore Criteria section (including "Other Constraints", which includes - Service Time Feasibility)
6. Click OK
7. Select one of the Shipments and click "Manual"
This will fail with: Forced merge failed - No feasible service time found for the merged shipment XXXX.
Since Service Time was "ignored", you expects this to be successfully completed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document