iStore: Limit Balance Is Not Updated After Deleting Cart Line That Consumed The Promotion Modifier
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 12.0.4 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find after deleting cart line that consumed the Promotion modifier, the limit balance is not updated and the same promotion modifier cannot be used on any other cart.
It does not update the limit balance just after deleting the line and works only after deleting cart.
Expect the limit balance to be updated
1) Create a limit modifier on a standard item and an item that is part
of configuration using Oracle Pricing Manager --> Modifiers --> Setup
2) Login to iStore.
3) Create a cart with the standard item and a model item that has the
4) Check the modifier setup form, it would show the limit consumed for
both standard and configured item
5) Delete the model item from the cart
6) Check the modifier setup form, it should show the limit reversed for
configured item, but does not
7) Now inactivate the Cart
8) Check the modifier setup form, it should show the limit reversed for
Expectation is, in step 6 above, limit should get updated when configuration
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms