User Defined Transaction Type Is Not Supporting Lpn Transactions In Wms
(Doc ID 1328395.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
=== ODM Issue Clarification ===
On : 12.1.3 version,
For user defined inventory transaction types of source types 'Inventory', 'Account Alias', 'Account' the LPN triggered check box is not enabled.
We cannot bring stock into inventory through open interface using these transaction types packed into a LPN.
Expect user defined transactions to have LPN-Triggered enabled that are of the same source type as system defined transactions, which have LPN-Triggered enabled. Also expect these transactions to work in the Transaction Open Interface as well.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Warehouse Manager > setup > Transaction setup > Inventory transactions > Transaction Type
2. User Transaction type > create new transaction type with source type inventory and action with receipt into stores and issue from stores
3. Navigate to Misc. transactions form and select the user transaction type
4. LPN triggered check box is not checked.
5. When we try to receive stock through transaction open interface using this transaction type we cannot receive into a LPN
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document