Unable To Hide Uda Hyperlink
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Foundation - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
=== ODM Issue Clarification ===
On : 12.0.6 version, User Interface
Users want to restrict the "scientific information" created through the
UDA functionality in Oracle projects, but are unable to do so and this information is visible to all users.
Users should be able to hide the information created through the USA functionality.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
For responsibility: MRC PA Finance Admin (SS) put menu exclusion for function 'Projects: Options: Project: Project Attributes'
1. Select responsibility: MRC PA Finance Admin (SS)
2. Click 'Search Project' option.
3. Query Project 'Demo MRC Programme'.
4. Click 'Setup' sub-tab under Project tab.
5. Click 'Intramural Details' link under 'Other Project Setup' section. FYI: 'Intramural Details' is UDA.
Expected behavior, 'Intramural Details' link should not appear under 'Other Project Setup' section.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms