Cannot Enter ZZZZ For High Range in Cost Center parameter for reports In R12
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade to 12.1.3, users cannot enter 0000 to ZZZZ for cost center range for the parameters when running reports in the concurrent request manager.
There are 6 reports using the validation set
FA_COST_CENTER. All reports have this issue.
· Asset Additions By Cost Center Report
· Asset Additions Responsibility Report
· Asset Disposals Responsibility Report
· Asset Inventory Report
· Asset Retirements By Cost Center Report
· Responsibility Reserve Ledger Report
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms