FSTP>Inbound Orders and Reservations Error: CSP_RCV_FAILED When Receiving Multiple Lines
(Doc ID 1330109.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the 12.1.2 version of the 'Inbound Orders and Reservations' screen from the Field Service Technican Portal (FSTP), it is possible to receive multiple lines on an order. However, if a receipt has previously been performed, the status of the Requisition may be set to 'Closed'.
When attempting to receive the outstanding items although it is possible to select the unreceived lines, the system then generates the message:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create a Parts Requirement for two items.
2. Source the items.
3. Place orders for the items.
4. Receive less than the ordered quantity for one line, and receive none for the other line.
5. Re-query the Receive Parts>Receive Shipments>Shipment Details
6. Attempt to receive the unreceived line.
Patch:10066567:R12.CSP.B has been applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document