Information on the Profile Option WSH: Pick Release Batch Size
(Doc ID 1330409.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 11.5.9 to 12.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:WSHREL - Pick Release
Questions regarding the profile option: WSH: Pick Release Batch Size
1) What does it mean by Pick Release Batch Size?
2) What are the accepted values for the profile option?
3) Does the value of the profile option determine the total sales order lines that are processed?
i.e : value 3 means it only process 3 sales order lines per release.
4) How to determine what value to use for the profile option?
5) What if the value is set to greater than the maximum value of 1000? Will it cause system performance problem?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document