Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-Apr-2013***
On 12.1.3 Release:
Find that changing the schedule dates in non standard operation in a Work order does trigger the bottom-up scheduling however the dates are not getting get updated with the new value and remains with the old value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
In Enterprise Asset Management Responsibility
1. create a WO with an asset and activity
2. Make sure you have one standard and non standard operation in an activity while creating the work order.
3. Release the WO and check if it firm on
4. Go to Maintenance super user and query the wo
5. click on the wo and click update wo.
6. go to operation resources section and change stat time and end time to a new value of non standard operation
7. Press save -> confirmation message pops up as "
Work Order XXXX was successfully updated.System triggered Bottom-Up Scheduling process for the invalid dates entered."
8. However the start time and end time still hold the old value.
This issue does not occur while updating the standard operation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms