Usage Item LOV Returns no Values when Creating Counter Templates
(Doc ID 1330564.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Usage Item LOV in Counter Template creation screen does not find defined usage item when searched for, despite Usage Item being properly defined in Inventory.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigation: (R) Oracle Install Base Agent User > Counters > Groupings
2. Create new group with Trackable Item as association.
3. Select Install Base trackable item and save the group
4. Once saved, click create new Counter Template button for this group
5. Enter counter template name, UOM, counter type (Regular), Reading Type (Absolute), Direction (Ascending)
6. Click on the search icon next to Usage Item. LOV returns no values although a usage item is defined.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!