Repair Order Error: "CSD_CREATE_ISO_FAIL" When Creating Internal Move Order
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 27-Oct-2014***
When attempting to create Internal Move order from the Depot Repair workbench, the following error occurs.
- Login to the Oracle Applications.
- R) Depot Repair Super User ->Repair Order screen.
- Create SR, Repair Order and the Logistics lines.
- Select action "Internal move order" and click the 'Go' button, the create move order OAF page is displayed.
- Input the information and click the 'Apply' button.
The system does some processing and displays the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms