Repair Order Error: "CSD_CREATE_ISO_FAIL" When Creating Internal Move Order
(Doc ID 1330760.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 27-Oct-2014***
When attempting to create Internal Move order from the Depot Repair workbench, the following error occurs.
- Login to the Oracle Applications.
- R) Depot Repair Super User ->Repair Order screen.
- Create SR, Repair Order and the Logistics lines.
- Select action "Internal move order" and click the 'Go' button, the create move order OAF page is displayed.
- Input the information and click the 'Apply' button.
The system does some processing and displays the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|