Last updated on JUNE 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 27-Jun-2016***
The LAST_UPDATE kind of columns from table AHL_VISITS_B are not updated accordingly when Visit Closure is performed. The values for these columns (e.g. LAST_UPDATE_DATE, LAST_UPDATED_BY, and LAST_UPDATE_LOGIN) are the same pre and post Visit Closure. Hence the Visit Closure process cannot be audited.
Expect LAST_UPDATE kind of columns from table AHL_VISITS_B to be properly updated at Visit Closure.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Complex MRO responsibility
2. Navigate to (N) Planning > Visit > Search Visit page
3. Perform the intended search for the given Visit and choose Close Visit option from the dropdown list
4. Uncheck the "Complete all pending jobs and Operations" checkbox because will complete WO by hand.
5. Press "Apply" button and Visit is successfully closed.
6. The values for columns LAST_UPDATE_DATE, LAST_UPDATED_BY, and LAST_UPDATE_LOGIN are the same pre and post Visit Closure. This can be observed from the backend, not from UI.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms