Trade Management Claim Settlement Descriptive Flexfields (DFFs) are Not Populated in Credit Memo that was Created after Credit Memo Invoice Settlement
(Doc ID 1331456.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Descriptive Flexfields (DFFs) are not populated in Credit Memo that was created after Credit Memo-Invoice settlement.
When a claim is raised from Receipts (AR) into Trade Management a claim is raised. The claim can be raised by way of a credit memo - On Account or Credit Memo -Invocie(Applies to the selected invoice). When the Credit Memo - invoice is selected the 'Invoice Transaction Flexfield' and 'Line Transaction Flexfield' are not populated with the deduction no, claim reason, claim type etc
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Receivables
- Created a receipt with a short payment to the invoice
- A claim investigation is raised for the deduction
- A claim is raised in the trade managment module
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management
- Query for the claim deduction no generated in step 3
- In the claim under the line menu the claim can be settle by creating a credit memo if this is a valid deduction
- The Credit Memo - Invocie is selected as the option, the crediting invoice number is also provided and approved.
- This creates a credit memo in AR automatically. The 'Line Transaction Flexfield' and 'Invoice Transaction Flexfield' are not populated in this case
If we select the option as Credit Memo On Account the transaction is interfaced in the interface table and is imported into AR when we run the AutoInvocie Import program. This process populates the 'Line Transaction Flexfield' and 'Invoice Transaction Flexfield' with the attribute_context as CLAIMS
It populates the Deduction no, claim reason, claim type customer reference etc. We wnat to create credit memo which applies to the invoice and require the values in DFF for Accoutning purpose as Credit Memo accounting is based on Claim reason and Claim type for us.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document