Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version: 12.1.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating an absence entry using absence window for the same employee for the same period, but in a day which DOES NOT contain any start or stop timecard entries, the application does not allow the absence entry creation process,
the following error occurs.
APP-PER-50433 You cannot create or update this absence entry as an OTL time card exists for this timecard period. You can create an absence entry for a different time period or update the existing time card using OTL.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Steps to Reproduce
First: From the OTL Self-Service Timecard Responsibility
1. N > Time > Create Time card
2. Choose the required period of time
3. Choose the required Hour Type
4. Enter the start and stop time for a specific day
5. Press save button to save the timecard with status 'working'
6. close the page from the 'Close window'
Second: From the HRMS Manager Responsibility
1. N > FastPath > Absence > Find Person
2. Choose the requested Absence type from the LOV
3. Set the 'Notified', 'Actual Start', and 'End' dates
4. Press Save button
5. Get error number APP-PER-50433
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms