Unable To Create An Absence Entry - App-Per-50433 Otl Timecard Exists
(Doc ID 1332104.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For an existing saved timecard period, which contains an entry for one day of the period.
While creating an absence entry using absence window for the same employee for the same period, but in a day which DOES NOT contain any start or stop timecard entries, the application does not allow the absence entry creation process,
the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Steps to Reproduce
First: From the OTL Self-Service Timecard Responsibility
1. N > Time > Create Time card
2. Choose the required period of time
3. Choose the required Hour Type
4. Enter the start and stop time for a specific day
5. Press save button to save the timecard with status 'working'
6. close the page from the 'Close window'
Second: From the HRMS Manager Responsibility
1. N > FastPath > Absence > Find Person
2. Choose the requested Absence type from the LOV
3. Set the 'Notified', 'Actual Start', and 'End' dates
4. Press Save button
5. Get error number APP-PER-50433
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document