Parts Requirement Form: Resource Name Blanks Out When Task is Reassigned
(Doc ID 1332121.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:CSPTRREQ.FMB - CSP:Parts Requirements
If a Task is 'Assigned', and a matching Parts Requirement is created, and then later the assignee of the task is changed on the task, the Parts Requirement resource is changed to null, but the Requirement itself or any associated Sales Orders are not cancelled.
The expectation is that the Parts Requirement screen should not set the Resource Type, and Resource Name to null, but should show the new assignee of the task as the requirement would still be valid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Connect as Field Service Manager, Vision Enterprises
- Using CSXSRISR create a new SR, and associated task
- Assign a resource to the task
- Open the Debrief screen, and using 'Tools' open the Parts Requirement screen
- Enter a 'Need By Date', an Order Type, and a requirement line
- Commit the changes.
- Create an order.
- Return to the SR screen
- Remove the resource assignee name from the Task, and save.
- Re-enter the assignee, and save.
- Return to the Parts Requirement screen and note that the Resource Type, and Resource Name are null, and not enterable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!