Service - Make Group Or Individual Owner Mandatory Profile Option Not Working In Customer Support Specialist
(Doc ID 1332351.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.6 version,
After set profile option "Service : Make Group or Individual Owner Mandatory" to Yes, in Customer Support Specialist, after select an existing SR and remove the Group and Owner in the SR Update page, the SR can be saved without group and owner.
If the same operation is performed in Forms UI the forms will rise a message indicating that either the group or the individual owner should be entered.
Expect Customer Support Specialist to honor profile option "Service : Make Group or Individual Owner Mandatory"
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set profile option "Service : Make Group or Individual Owner Mandatory" to "Yes".
2. In Customer Support Specialist select an existing SR
3. In the Update Service Request page select the Additional Details tab
4. Remove the Group and Owner
5. Click Save or Apply button and the SR is saved without group or owner
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document