Cost Not Reflected In COGS From Deferred COGS After Revenue Recognition
Last updated on MAY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After you have run Subledger Accounting, you see that there are some
Deferred Cost of Goods Sold (DCOGS) transactions that have Invoice receipt,
but there are no COGS transactions for these transactions.
1. Sales Order 20000077,P1 MIRANT to Las Vegas Power
2. POD1_TST6 is the line item (status=closed). Line 1.1
3. Delivery 10009 (shipped and closed)
4. Invoice 10082
5. Order Received
6. Create Accounting program
>>Run Revenue recognition master program
>>Run Record OM transaction Program
>>Run Collect Revenue Recognition Information PROGRAM
>> Run Generate COGS Recognition Events PROGRAM
7. In MMT: Sales Order Pick/Issue, DCOGS and Inventory valuation transactions.
No COGS recognition transactions
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms