R12 : System Hangs When Attempting To Create Blanket Release After Applying Patch 11817843
(Doc ID 1333336.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:POXBWVRP.FMB - AutoCreate Documents GUI
Form:POXPOERL.FMB - Enter Release GUI
Users are unable to create and save a blanket release. When attempting to perform a save, the application hangs.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Releases
2. Enter blanket purchase order number
3. Enter line number, quantity and promised date
4. Click SAVE button
5. System hangs
The problem also happens when using the Autocreate form to create the release:
1. Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders
2. Create a Blanket Purchase Agreement.
3. Create a Purchase Requisition.
4. In the Autocreate from query for the requisition, and attempt to create a blanket release referring to the blanket PO created in step 2
5. Click on the "Create" button and the Form hangs.
Applied <patch 11817843>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document