Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:XLAIQACL.FMB - View Accounting Lines
On : 184.108.40.206 version, Forms Issues
Unable to drill down to transaction accounting from GL inquiry form
Journals are posted from inventory and are available in Inquiry form. When we click transactions able view the transaction detatins.
Transaction account is giving no data found.
Transaction Detail data to be displayed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. GL Superuser: Navigate: Inquiry: Account
2. Choose March Accounting period and account
3. Click on Show balances
4. Account shows negative PTD and YTD
5. Click on Journal Details
6. Keep the cursor on the line for which drilldown
is done. Journal Entry = MTL USD. This looks like only for INV and for USD transaction . This set of books has EUR as functional currency. Euro
transactions are showing up correctly. Only for USD the data is null
7. Transactions for journal entry are shown
8. Click on Show transaction Accounting. Receive Blank screen with no data
This is the first time we tried the Euro to USD drill down
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms