Unable To Ship A Non Inventory Item Without A Subinventory And Locator
(Doc ID 1333614.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 11.5.10.CU2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for currency on 28-OCT-2014
When attempting to ship confirm a Non Inventory Item, the following error occurs.
Some deliveries selected for Ship Confirm have errors or warnings.
Delivery details XXXXXXXX in this delivery do not satisfy Inventory controls.
If user enters Subinventory and Locator, they are able to ship confirm without any issue.
Expectation is to be able to ship confirm non inventory items without entering this information.
1. The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
2. Define a Non Inventory, OM transactable/shippable item.
3. Define sales order and progress to shipping.
4. auto create the ship delivery.
5. Attempt to Ship Confirm.
6. Receive message that Inventory Controls require Subinventory and Locator.
7. When Subinv and Locator are entered then the the line can be ship confirm.
The system should not require inventory information in order to ship confirm a non inventory item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document